Purgatory Penman

An Epistle of the Penitential

Name:

Like most people, my main desire is to be understood. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to completely explain who I really am as a person. I desire your communication. Write to me at: P.O. Box 40543, Memphis, TN 38174-0543

Monday, November 14, 2005

Portrait of a Tot

/a This is my son who has been a wonderful blessing in my life. My children are God's special gifts that keep me from losing hope in my darkest moments. I drew this picture when my son was two years old.

2 Comments:

Blogger aks said...

Online Chat
SPONSORED LISTINGS 100% Free - Chat Online Chat online - 100% free special limited time offer at singlesnet.
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool breast enlarger site. now just
Click Here

8:11 AM  
Blogger Tony Arnold said...

In case you didn't see my response on my blog. You have my permission and thanks for asking. I am honored. Please include my name as author and the copyright statement at the bottom as I hope to get some stuff published at some point.

Tony

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home