Purgatory Penman

An Epistle of the Penitential

Name:

Like most people, my main desire is to be understood. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to completely explain who I really am as a person. I desire your communication. Write to me at: P.O. Box 40543, Memphis, TN 38174-0543

Saturday, November 12, 2005





My Purpose:

This blog will be devoted to the life and times of an individual incarcerated by the Florida DOC. My story differs from the usual situation of inmates in that, due to forces ourside my control, I experienced a tragedy that caused me to be removed from my home and family. Never having been in trouble with the law authorities, I found myself in a situation in which my actions were judged erroneously, and all I had to give to society was diminished. I continue to work at my art and writing, commenting on social and religious realities, while attempting to expose the shortcomings of the judicial system of this country and the State of Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home