Purgatory Penman

An Epistle of the Penitential

Name:

Like most people, my main desire is to be understood. Hopefully, this blog will enable me to completely explain who I really am as a person. I desire your communication. Write to me at: P.O. Box 40543, Memphis, TN 38174-0543

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Artwork


I almost completed this mural for Dr. Patricia Barkley, my friend and counselor, the psychologist at Avon Park C.I., before the hurricane hit last year. We were both in the psychology doctoral program at Nova University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, in the early 1990's. She was pursuing a Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Counseling and I a Clinical Practice Psychology Doctorate. The mural was to have a therapuetic theme: at the top was to be written "Don't Miss the Boat!", and the boat was to be named on the back "Serenity." Dr. Barkley loves seascapes, so it fulfilled several objectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home